NOLA Bluedoo Community Lecture
September 3, 2015
NOLA Bluedoo Community Lecture on Prostate Cancer
- Meet Oliver Sartor, M.D., world-renowned prostate cancer expert and one of the few medical oncologists in the world specializing in prostate cancer, as he discusses the latest in research and treatment.
- Get your questions answered.
- Light refreshments will be served.
- Complimentary parking available in the LCRC Garage.
- Free & open to the public
LCRC BUILDING, 1700 TULANE AVE., New Orleans, LA 70112
To RSVP or for more information, please contact Melanie Cross at 504-988-6592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Second Annual Nola Bluedoo Run (Sept 12) visit http://www.nolabluedoorun.org